Bike Share Buddy 1.6 Update
I was able to sneak in a update for Bike Share Buddy mostly for iOS 12 fixes. First time I was able to pull off a release on the same day as iOS as well :)
- Added support for iOS 12. You now have to have iOS 12 in order to install this latest version of Bike Buddy. Bug Fixes
- Updated (and removed some) third party dependencies to ensure better performance and a safer way of handling user data.
- Change the default view of Stations from 5 to 15.
- Fixed a bug where you could be prompted for “Always” location permission even though it wasn’t needed.
- Fixed a crash for certain bike networks that didn’t give addresses for bike stations
- Fixed a crash that would happen when searching for a new bike network.`